As Christmas is approaching, I thought of doing some craft for Christmas Decoration. I have made Christmas Snowflake from normal paper. You can use any colored paper or heavy paper for that matter as per the look you want for the snowflake.
For each snowflake you would need 6 Square papers, Gluestick, Stapler, Ruler and Pencil (for marking purpose).
1. With each sheet of paper, fold the paper diagonally and once again fold it diagonally, thereby making it triangle.
2. Mark three points at equal distance and cut it till the end leaving about a half inch from the edge.
3. After opening it, you will have a diamond with four triangles on each side. Put glue on every other point. You will be rolling two up, and then the alternate two down.
4. Turn it over, and do two the opposite direction.
5. Staple three together where they touch together. Make sure that all three are kept in same way where the bigger leaf is on either side for all three of them.
6. Then staple two of these together. Staple each flake with each other where they touch so that they don’t fall when you hang them.
7. Hang them from ceiling with the help of thread where ever you wish to!!!