Today I am going to put up a tutorial on how to make a paper basket, which can be made from newspaper or any magazine. I ended up making one like this.
You would need following things to make Paper Basket
2. Glue Stick/Fevicol
3. Fevi Quick
4. Thin Stick (to help roll the paper)
To make newspaper basket,
1. Tear off the newspaper into halves and with the help of stick roll the newspaper and make the rolled long sticks. I made approx. 25 of them. Flatten the sticks so that they can get the desired shapes.
2. With the help of any small object, like old Fevi Stick, start rolling the sticks by gluing the edges during start and at the end. I chose circle as it is easy to make. You can pick old nail paint and make squares out of them.
3. Layout base for your design. I made a square which can be bit tough for beginners. You can try out by making circle by putting one in between and other designs around it. Stick the circles with each other with the help of Fevi Quick.
4. With the help of flattened sticks, roll them around to make border. Paste first stick from one of the corner and other one from the opposite corner with the help of Fevi Quick.
5. Tear off 1/8th paper (approx.) and make thin strips by folding them and attach them in between circles to give them strength using fevicol or glue.
6. Paste the circle vertically to your base and stick the circles with the help of Fevi Quick.
7. The “Paper Basket” is complete.
Please give me feedback, comments and improvisations so that I can make this a better one.